Sunday, June 28, 2009

Because you have been patiently waiting


Here are a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment. I sort of got out of the habit of taking pictures, so a couple of these are so last month.



My cute little niece Lotus. She is getting so big!


Mackenzie modeling her underwear. She was doing pretty well potty training, but had an accident Friday night at Bailey's baseball game that has made me nervous. Tomorrow we will get back on it!



Her hair was so cute that night. I just wish she would wear a headband more often. Or at least leave it on like she did that night.



A picture I took with the automatic timer and a tripod. It would have worked better if there wasn't so much other stuff for the camera to focus on instead of us.





5 comments:

Marie said...

Cute pictures! Mackenzie is adorable! Have a good time at the beach with your family next month. How long will you be in NJ? Enjoy every minute of it!

Knick Knack Paddy Whack, Throw This Mom a Bone said...

Samantha! I LOVE the pic of you and Mackenzie....so so so cute!!! :)

Mom said...

I definately want a copy of the picture of you and Mackenzie. It will go directly into a picture frame. Looking forward to your visit!

Adrienne said...

Mackenzie is very cute! but.... where's Bailey???

Samantha said...

I did have a picture of Bailey, but when I was fixing my post, it got messed up and it was too much trouble to reupload it, so I decided that I would have a whole Bailey baseball edition post. It will be coming soon.