Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vacation!!

This year we took off for NJ just two weeks before school started. It was a great way to end a summer that has gone by way too quickly. I flew out with the 3 kids to spend some R & R time at the farm. All three of them did great on the plane. Then Jared drove out to enjoy a week at the shore. It was just what we all needed! Now we are back to the real world but have a wonderful vacation to look back on.


Good ol' life on the farm!







See my new tricks!! Will be really crawling any day now!


Decked out for the beach!


This is how we took a few walks.


The kids and I with one of our favorite aunts, Aunt Jo Anne.


Chilling at the beach!



Enjoying the water!



This kid LOVED the beach. He loved the sand and the water. He is just a natural beach bum!




An attempt at some cute beach pictures.




PopPop and Mackenzie playing in the sand together. My dad never went to the beach when I was a kid, so I was glad to see him enjoying his time with Mackenzie.


Grandmom and Aunt June. Great picture, don't you think?


Bailey and his favorite Aunt Adrienne. Everyone should have an aunt like her!



I love these pictures of him enjoying the sand.










Lifeguards in training!






Our first family picture since Grayson was born. If only it wasn't so windy on the beach that evening, my hair wouldn't look so dumb!


3 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

oh my goodness - those beach pictures? Priceless!!! Love Grayson in his floppy hat - decked out is right!

ps, thanks for including pictures of you! I miss my Sammy!

June said...

And what a wonderful vacation it was. I'm so glad I got to see all of you. Hopefully we'll get together soon!

Denae said...

Hahahaha! Now Taj was scrolling down looking at all the pictures naming everyone in each one & he got to Jared & said, "who's that?" & then I told him & when he got to him again he said, "& grayson & mckenzie & that guy".