Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a...........



Baby! Isn't he/she cute? I am a little biased, being the mother and all. So today I had the big 20 week ultrasound. We had decided we weren't going to find out this baby's gender, and I was very firm with that choice. Up until 2 days ago. With the opportunity there, I wanted to cave. I like to be prepared. I like to buy cute little clearance outfits. But it is hard to do when you don't know whether to buy pink butterflies and matching big and little sister outfits, or blue with trucks. But I stuck with our original plan and I have no clue whether the baby is a boy or a girl.


If you ask Mackenzie, she swears it is a girl. And that her name should be Gabriella. Not happening even if she is right. I am a little afraid she is going to be disappointed if the baby is a boy. At least I can say I had nothing to do with it.

4 comments:

Tamera and Matthew Seely said...

Congrats on the no gender baby. I did that with Anna and it was kind of fun. A lot of the fun was the fact that it drove everyone else crazy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Samantha! I am so happy for you all. I had no idea you were pregnant, how exciting!! Can't wait to see baby boy/girl

Denae said...

I do believe he looks like Bailey. But way to stand strong Samantha! It will be easier from here on out.

june said...

Well you tell Mackenzie that I love the name Gabriella. Nickname would be Brie or Bree. Of course if it's a boy, you can always name him Gabriel!