Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!!

Yet another successful night of trick or treating has come and gone! I love 3 year olds, it seems like they really start to understand why stuff is fun! Mackenzie picked out her own costume this year. We were actually just walking around Target, not intending on buying a costume, when she saw the bumblebee costume and HAD to have it. She did think it would actually make her fly at first, but she became content just to buzz around!

Bailey's costume idea is compliments of Grandmom. Around here, why would there be a normal Chicago Cubs player walking around? Instead, a die hard Cardinal fan got to him first and beat him up. Bailey was especially excited about the fake blood.

This year we again went trick or treating with the kids' cousins, Victoria and Alyssa. 99% of the time they have fun together. The giant Kermit is Uncle Jason. He is the only one of the adults to dress up. My mom used to always dress up with us, but I guess the gene did not get passed on to me.











4 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I can't believe how big Victoria and Alyssa are getting. I knew Bailey would love the beat up baseball player if it involved blood. Mackenzie looks adorable, as usual. What's up with Mom not dressing up. If you recall your Dad would never dress up but was told if he wasn't our driver he wouldn't get any candy. Glad a good time was had by all.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Cute, cute photos. Bailey looks great - and kind of grusome, McKenzie looks adorable - as always.

I didn't dress up on Saturday either. I dressed up for work Friday though - does that count?

Unknown said...

Cute pics Samantha! They did have a great time. BTW---sorry if it's a girl ---it will always be baby "Gabriella" around here---afterall it is the desired name. I need copies of the pics--since my camera sucks and I am a loser and forgot it anyway.

june said...

I ALWAYS believed your mom was more into dressing up than you and Adrienne! My favorite costume of hers was the half man - half woman. The kids look great.