Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need a T-Shirt that says:

I SURVIVED THE STOMACH VIRUS OF 2009!!!

It was rough at times, but after a few days of two kids sick at the same time and then a sick husband, I survived. And the best part is, I didn't get sick. I washed my hands like a crazy person, which I think did the trick. I would be very happy if this kind of sickness didn't come back for a long time. I would say ever again, but I am being realistic.

Totally on a different subject, for some reason tonight my cats are enamored with me. Especially my hands. They keep licking them and nipping them. And at one point today I had both of them in my lap at the same time. Definitely weird since I don't have much of a lap these days. Cats are strange animals.

5 comments:

June said...

Perhaps those raging hormones are attracting them, or they've just decided they really do love you.
Glad to hear you didn't get the bug. Since we've gone on a rampage at work about washing hands and cleaning doorknobs (or anything people touch) the absentee count has been below minimal. Get those kids to do the same, and your husband too. He should wash his hands after every handshake!!!! Hope 2010 proves to be a better year all round.

dontnoy said...

I'm glad everyone is finally feeling better.

The Wehrmeister's said...

so are you saying that I don't wash my hands????

Denae said...

Hmmm... is this where my children got it? Saturday night Taj was puking all night & last night Lotus & I were. But it seems like that was too long ago for us to be getting that now. We'll just blame it on you I guess. Wednesday still? Or was it Tuesday?

Samantha said...

Denae, you cannot blame it on us, they were all sick 2 weeks ago, and we were sure not to see or infect anyone else. But it is something that is going around.

Jennifer, I pegged you Wehrmeisters as a non hand washing bunch. Hope your cold gets better though!