Sunday, July 4, 2010

Big Stuff!

The other day I got out a bunch of old home movies from when Bailey was a baby. Grayson looks a whole lot like him, minus the blue eyes and plus dimples. I also think Grayson is longer than Bailey was at 4 months. In one of the videos Bailey was sitting up at 4 1/2 months old! I figured Grayson needed some practice to catch up:




Not too shabby for a first timer, and with a little bit of help!
Last week the "big kids" got out the slip and slide. I didn't think they would last long on it, but they surprised me. Although I left in in the grass through the night and killed the grass underneath. Oops.












And here are two pictures of Grayson just being cute. I just love that little guy!






3 comments:

Marie said...

I LOVE slip n' slides. Two years ago, at my nephew's birthday party, I was out there sliding with all of the kids. So much fun!!!
Grayson is absolutely yummy! I love the picture where he is on his tummy smiling at the camera. So cute!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Sammy - you do just have the cutst kids! I can't get over those big eyes.

Denae said...

Sitting up at 4.5 months!!? That is crazy!!! I guess that explains how Grayson is making so much progress already.
So he's big with light hair... hmm...
How is Jared handling the loss of the grass?