Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Enjoy!

Yes, finally I am posting some pictures. Some are old, well, now that I think about it, all of them are at least 3 weeks old. Oh well. Better late than never, right? And they are out of order, but I do not feel like going through all the effort to fix that. So they are pretty much chronologically backward.

Here is Bailey with his 2nd place winning pinewood derby car. Not bad for his first time! Plus he had a blast!
Mackenzie with her cousins Victoria and Alyssa. They helped to entertain her while the pinewood derby was taking place. Aren't they cute?

Bailey cheering on his car. I love this picture because you can only see Bailey's car, and it is winning by a lot!

My little niece Lotus. She is so cute! But she is getting big too fast.


Bailey in the snow during a snow storm about a month ago. It was the only time he went out in the snow. He is like his mother and would rather be warm and dry.

Mackenzie loved the snow. She is my little snow bunny.

Playing Rock Band. We actually have our own band, but since I take all the pictures, there are no photos of "Dudes". We are pretty good.

The rest of these pictures were taken over Christmas. We had a pinata at Christmas, and this is my nephew Taj attacking the pinata. I just love this picture. The look on his face is priceless!

This is Lotus at 15 days old. See what I mean about her growing up too fast?


Mackenzie in front of a pile of Christmas presents. Love her cheesy smile!


Christmas Eve and the kids in their matching pjs. (I already bought them their Christmas pjs for next year, only $5 for both pairs!)


This picture was taken while we were waiting to see Santa. When I look at this picture, I think about how cute my kids are!

This was also taken Christmas day. The kids played a game involving vasoline and cotton balls to see who would be the best Santa. I think Colton won.

Hopefully next time I will not wait so long to share my pictures!



















4 comments:

Alison said...

Those were great! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How come I haven't seen those pictures before!?!? They are great! I love the one of Taj & I'm glad you got a picture of the Dudes. I need copies of the rest though, okay?

Marie said...

Those are some excellent pictures! I love looking at them and reading your little vignettes, they give me a little glimpse into your life. I miss you and would love to visit. If you happen head out this way, let me know, otherwise...we'll see when I can swing a trip. Hey, you know you can digitally scrapbook now and you don't have to get everything out and put it all away. :) Just a thought.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Wow, that first picture of Lotus reminds me of McKenzie - lots of family resemblance to me.