Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Stink




I thought I would be a great blogger. Ha. I guess I just realized how lazy I am. Typing can be so tedious at times. Someone needs to invent something that you attach to your head and you can think all the words that you want to type. I will say that I am glad that I took typing 1 and 2 in 9th grade. It is so much better than the hen pecking my husband does.


So school is out for the summer. Bailey is going to summer school. Here summer school is like day camp. The best part is how cheap it is. Only $30 for 2 classes in the morning for 4 weeks. What a steal! Plus he is having a great time. We walk up to the nearby school, which is a mile away so he can catch the bus to his school. I have felt really good with the attempt at exercise.


I got a new camera! It has been fun to play with! I ended up getting a Nikon D40. I saved up a bunch of credit card points and talked my husband into letting me use them for myself. I do need to hone my photo skills a bit. I noticed a few pictures I thought were in focus were not. Hmm, I hope this doesn't mean I need glasses or anything!!


My goal for this week is to blog at least 3 times. Help me make it!

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

You will love that camera! I have it too. You will probably do better than me at learning how to use it though! Send me any cool tricks/pointers. I have found though, that I still want a little camera to stuff in my bag for candids since it's a bit of a hassle to lug the big camera around.

Unknown said...

I would love to have a digital SLR! My little Nikon broke so DH and i decided on a Sony DSC-H10 and it's working well for now - but someday, someday, I will get that SLR, lol. Your pics look fantastic!