Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stressed!

I think I usually handle life pretty well. I mean, I have been very blessed to have a fairly smooth sailing life. Not too much drama or bad things happening (this would be the moment where my husband would say I was jinxing myself, but I don't believe in such things).

Right now, however, I am feeling stressed. I am flying with the two kids by myself tomorrow and I am nervous! Mackenzie has only flown once in her life, and she was 9 months old at the time. She did great. But now she is more stubborn and I am not sure how happy she will be to sit for 2 hours. Thank goodness it is just a 2 hour nonstop flight!! Bailey is a flying pro. But he can get airsick, and that makes me nervous.

I know I shouldn't be worried. It's not like worrying would change anything. But I have waited a long time for this trip and I really want to enjoy it, from start to finish.

No comments: