Monday, November 10, 2008

Much Anticipated

Here are pictures from Bailey's baptism. I didn't get to take quite as many as I would have liked, but oh well. I got enough to remember the day.








And here are from Halloween. Gotta love my cuties. The poodle is my niece Alyssa, and the dragon is my nephew Taj. They are all so cute!! I had pictures of my other niece Victoria, but for some reason they are not on the computer.







(Maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is hard to tell from the little thumbnail pictures which ones are the good ones and which ones have people with their eyes closed or looking dumb. And rarely do the pictures stay in their intended order. Sometimes I hate technology for making me feel stupid.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, what do we do with life now that it's back to "normal"? I am so, so glad though that you had a good trip & got the rejuvination that you needed & deserve! It's about freaking time! And we enjoyed having your mom to play with for a bit too.
I'm sad I missed Alyssa in her costume! She looks so cute! And of course so do your little guys.
I love the pictures of the 4 of you from Bailey's baptism. They turned out really good.

carrie said...

It looks like it was a great day! Cute pictures!

One Hot Single Mama said...

I love the 4 of you! You look fabulous! I think Bailey looks so grown up!! *sniffle* I am glad that everything went so well. I didn't get many pics of Jayden either!