Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Commercial, of sorts

I just wanted to share with my loyal readers (all 3 of you) about this great website where you can get points just for searching the internet. I know, you have probably heard of them before, but this one is a good one! Swagbucks is a great site that uses Google and Ask.com search engines, but the best part is the swagbucks you can earn! If you search multiple times a day, you are bound to earn swagbucks, because it is sort of random how they are given out. What I really love is you only need 45 points to cash in for a $5 Amazon gift card (and I LOVE Amazon!!).

So if you search online and don't have a way to get rewarded for searching yet, I highly recommend Swagbucks! Give it a try!

OK, commercial over. Will get back to the regular blogging later!

1 comment:

Denae said...

Incredible!!! Thanks Samantha!