Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally!

I feel like the last month I have been tied to the couch for most of the time. This is because Mackenzie has been sick so much. First was strep #1, then a short lived stomach virus/food poisoning. Two days later she got strep again, and then a cold a few days later. Then starting last Tuesday she has run a high temperature for 5 days straight. Today was the first day that she had no sign of a fever without any medicine. Now when Mackenzie isn't feeling good all she wants to do is curl up in my lap and watch TV. It is nice to have some snuggling time, but it really has been too much lately. I need to get back to my regular life. Right before bed out of the blue Bailey complained about his stomach feeling sick. If he is really sick I will cry. I don't know if I can take any more sicknesses from my kids (or husband).

Last week I was able to have a garage sale with my mother in law, sister in law and a friend. I was not their favorite person at the end of the sale because I came home with more than $500. I sold a lot of the extra toothpaste, toothbrushes, and shampoos that I have accumulated with good sales and coupons. I was quite proud of how much I sold of my stockpile and can't wait to accumulate enough stuff for another sale!

I am hoping that my life will get back to normal soon. Please. Before I go crazy.

1 comment:

Denae said...

Life's never back to normal. Plus you've got the family coming to visit & your birthday. No normal coming anytime soon. Sorry.