Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Big 10!

Today is our 10 year anniversary! This is a big deal to me. For one, being with any one person for 10 years and still loving them seems amazing these days. Plus when you elope after only knowing each other for 2 months the chances are higher that your marriage won't make it through. It seems like divorce is all over the place. Even our extended family is being affected by it. Many times it is best for people to get divorced, but I hate it when some people don't even try to work it out and think the grass is greener somewhere else.

Anyway, enough about divorce. This post is supposed to be celebrating marriage!! So in celebration, here is a list of 10 things I love about my husband.

  1. He is such a hard worker! I love how he provides for our family and allows me to stay at home with the kiddos. There have been many times he has wanted to quit, but he sticks with it. Thanks!
  2. He is Mr Outgoing. So opposite from me, but someone I want to be more like!
  3. He has such a cute smile with dimples! I love those long eyelashes and I am so glad the kids have inherited them from him!
  4. He is always willing to warm me up in bed.
  5. He always tells me how much he loves me. I don't think I could have imagined someone loving me so much.
  6. He always supports my everchanging hobbies.
  7. He will let me sleep in on Saturdays.
  8. He is pretty handy around the house (except for the occasional plumbing problem!)
  9. He is such a good, safe driver. Since he drives for work, I don't have to worry about him quite so much, plus when we go places I feel safe.
  10. He has given me two of the most wonderful kids in the world and he loves them to death.

I love you!! Here's to 10 years, and many more happy years in the future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your are both a blessing to our family. We all know marriages have their ups and downs but it all part of the package. It's always a good thing when you can find the postive things about your spouse and focus on them. May God bless you both with many more happy years together!

Melissa@thebblog said...

congratulations, I think 10 years is an amazing thing to celebrate as you said!

Marie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations on 10 years and the MANY, MANY more there are to come! Your husband is so good to you Sammy. Hopefully I can find a quality guy like that one of these days!

Denae said...

That really is amazing these days! You guys should be very proud of your marriage. It's not always easy for sure. We love you guys & are so lucky to have you in our family. Keep on loving each other & Happy Anniversary!