Monday, March 16, 2009

Look at my good deals!!


Do you see all the stuff I got? 3 packs of Pullups (because potty training is going so badly), a pack of diapers, 2 big packs of wipes, 2 Irish Spring body washes, 1 Mylanta, 6 packs of gum, 3 Garnier shampoos, 2 conditioners, 2 style products and 4 Glade Sense and Sprays (I also bought 1 dozen eggs, but forgot to put them in the picture). Guess how much I paid for all that good stuff. Come on, guess. My total out of pocket was....... (drumroll please)
$3.54!!!
Not too bad, huh? I was pretty impressed. Especially to get all that diaper stuff. I bought it all at Walgreens where I worked their system to get stuff for free. The haircare stuff? All for free. The Sense and Sprays? They actually paid me $8 to take it out of the store! The bodywash was also free. I did spend $28 of Register Rewards (when you buy stuff at Walgreens they will run special deals, like if you buy $25 of Huggies you get a $10 Register Reward that you can use on a later purchase), but I also got $20 back in Register Rewards.
Couponing takes a lot of research and time, but for me it is so fun and rewarding. Plus I love the high I feel when I get an extra good deal!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love checking out your deals!!! I wish I were so savvy. My husband was in awe too.