Sunday, August 31, 2008

30 Days of Blogging

My friend Melissa was lamenting the other day about how disappointed she gets when she checks the blogs she loves to read and finds the same old boring update from 2 weeks ago. I don't like that either, so I can imagine that everyone (all 4 of you) who reads my blog feels the same way.

Well, my friends, you are in for a treat. I am going to blog every day for the next 30 days. No kidding. Even when I am on vacation I am going to make it happen. My topics will probably be as boring as my life sometimes, but that's just the way it is. You can't be funny and inspiring all the time.

This would be much easier if I could only connect the computer to my head so I wouldn't have to type all the great ideas I think of in a day. (Will someone invent that please?)

Day #1, complete!

1 comment:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh you sweet thing! Thanks for taking my comment not as a criticism, I really just was wishing for more info from friends! Yeah for Sammy!