Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

So far, this has been a labor-ful day. Lots of fun work around the house. Not much of a holiday, but I did get to sleep in until 8 am. In fact, it was the 3rd day in a row that I got to sleep in!

My mom called a little while ago. I know she called just to make me jealous. She and my dad are at the beach. I wish I was there! Where we live would be the perfect place if it was by the beach.

Anyone doing anything fun for Labor Day? I think in a little while I am going to Target. That counts as fun, right? Because I will be going by myself!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

30 days of blogging...I was trying for blogging at least once a month lately! Sheesh! No plans here either...had some...kinda fell through. Oh well such is life...I think we take LABOR day a little too literally in this family!

Unknown said...

Uneventful day here! Just checking things off my "To do before baby comes" list.

:)

carrie said...

I was so glad that you came to my new blog, Thank you! Yours is so much fun it makes me want to go to the beach. As for Labor Day Why didn't you go to the picnic it was fun?

Melissa@thebblog said...

Target always counts as fun!!