Friday, September 12, 2008

A Love Affair

The other day, all was quiet at our house. Which meant Mackenzie was up to something. When I went to check it out, I found the door to her room shut. Not a good sign. I open it and don't see her. She has pulled her crib away from the wall but she isn't behind it. I call her name a few times and she finally replies. She is in the closet with the doors shut.

This is what she was doing:



She was hiding in the closet with her binkies!! You can't see it from that picture, but she also has one in her hand. She knows that binkies are for sleeping only. I have had to put them out of reach so she doesn't get creative finding ways to reach them. Sometimes they fall out of her crib while she sleeps and I forget to put them up.

This is what she looked like after I took them away:



Imagine ear piercing screams, and it is almost as if you are here!

Oh, it is going to be tough to give up the binkies 100%!!!

2 comments:

Knick Knack Paddy Whack, Throw This Mom a Bone said...

Aww.....just let her have the darn binkies! Seriously - could she be any cuter? I think not!

Unknown said...

Wow---pretty pathetic---but that's the kind of trouble I WISH my kids would get into---snagging the binkies and hiding in the closet---that's a classic!