Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home at last!

We are home, tired and happy. We had a really fun time, and now are just exhausted. You know how vacations are, when you come home you need a vacation from the vacation! Anyway, I will be short on the details today so I can have something to share tomorrow!

But here is my one tidbit from our trip. I got confirmation that Mackenzie does get carsick. Nice. I had no idea that the carsick gene was dominant. I have never actually gotten carsick, just felt yucky, but my lovely husband is well known for his carsickness. Bailey gets carsick too, but he has gotten so he knows what triggers it and how to get the bag ready!

The carsickness was the only negative to the trip, and it only lasted a little while. So hooray for a great trip!

3 comments:

Alison said...

eww...sorry about the carsickness. :(

Melissa@thebblog said...

poor McKenzie and poor mommy who has to clean it up!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Silva curse! There were several of us who had it---but Jared---he had the major gift ---truth be told we would have rather have been crammed anywhere than sitting next to Jared---you knew that pukeage was inevitable and on long trips...well it could be hell!