Monday, September 8, 2008

Some Updates

1. The washed ipod is now working! At least it is charging and you can see the screen. Sort of. The screen is scratched so you couldn't see it before it was washed.

2. I can't remember whether I mentioned this or not, but I did write an email to Target about not being able to use internet coupons. I got a response which had their coupon policy on it. They of course, are supposed to accept both Target and manufacture coupons. They left a phone number to call, and I think I will. I lost $4.50 out of the deal because they wouldn't take my coupons. So today I went to the other Target with coupons printed from the internet, with the full intent of fighting to use them. I didn't have to. I used them with no problem. Everything I bought today (except for one thing) was either on sale or I used coupons or both. I won't be going back to the new Target any time soon. Actually, I will, I lied. I have a coupon there for a free smoothie and it can only be used there (one of those new store promotionals).

3. I overdrew from our bank account AGAIN. Ugh, I am frustrated for many reasons. My stupidity and general lack of money, just to name a few. Luckily last month's fees were only $13. I think I have learned my lesson this time. I promise.

4. Bailey is doing well in school. Last year he had a really hard time the first month of school, but this year hasn't been a problem at all. His reading is just improving all the time.

5. While we were on our vacation to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, we went to Nascar Speedpark. We went on the big track there, and of course I had the lamest car out of the bunch. You aren't supposed to bump people, but whoever was behind me kept bumping me. He could have easily gone around me, but no. He ended up crashing me into the wall. I was stuck and couldn't move the car (there is no reverse). The kids who work there are supposed to help you when you are stuck. 6 laps later, the kid finally comes to help me. Oh, I was mad. I already felt dumb being that girl who crashes. Later we went on another track that was fun because I didn't get stuck. I don't know why I wrote down that story!

6. At Nascar Speedpark, Mackenzie was too small to ride any of the rides. She wasn't even big enough to ride the merry-go-round!!! What a rip off!

7. Here is a picture of our cabin, or at least outside the cabin! Our cabin even had a hot tub!

No comments: