Saturday, September 13, 2008

Am I the only one?

Who dislikes the weekends? Monday through Friday seem so much more natural to me. They are predictable and have that safe feeling, because I do go through them 5 days a week. When Saturday comes, there seems to be more chaos, more arguments. A case of too many chiefs and not enough indians. Sunday is a whole different day altogether.

Today was just one of those days where I just look forward to Monday again. The dog got out of the yard and almost got hit by a car, and I mean almost! Mackenzie figured out how to open the gate, the stinker. She is too smart for her own good sometimes. Bailey was a motor mouth all day, which can be maddening.

I am hoping for a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Melissa@thebblog said...

My sister would agree with you. She loves Monday because the routine returns. I for one love the weekends. I like to be home and I like that there isn't too much stress. I'm sure that may change when there is a little one to stress over . . .