Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Big Oops

I am doing the wash today. I really don't mind doing the wash. It's the folding and putting away that I hate. Maybe if the drawers weren't stuffed to the gills it wouldn't be so bad. Anyway, as I was moving one pile from the washer to the dryer I discovered an oops. I washed my husband's i-pod!!! I feel horrible. I don't know whether he left it in his pocket or I had accidentally scooped it up with a pile of clothes on the dresser. I am hoping that once it dries out that it will work again. He could always use my i-pod, but mine is pink and he is a nonpink type of guy.

I will say this is better than washing a cell phone. We have done that twice, and those need to be replaced quickly. An i-pod can wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yikes!

my dh is notorious for not cleaning out his pockets before laundry so I started refusing to his pants, lol. He learned fast when I started pilfering the cash and coins from his pockets and putting them in the kids' piggy banks. Men are so oblivious sometimes.

Bummer about the I-Pod though :( Hopefully it will work and then you won't have to tell him! lol

Momma Mary said...

Try putting it into a bowl of rice -- A friend of mine SWEARS that sucks the moisture right out, and they will work again. Sometimes it will take a few days for it to work, though! :)