Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So many great ideas, so little time

As I mentioned earlier, I have been super busy lately. But I have all these things that I want to do that I never seem to get a chance to do. And usually when I get a chance to do them, I have lost the motivation to do it.

Here's my first great idea. Mackenzie has a headband that is made of ribbon and has an elastic in the back. It is really nice because it actually fits her head and wasn't made for a newborn. Here's a picture of her wearing it a few months ago:

I thought I could make this myself with ribbon and some elastic. I bought the supplies. Now all I need to do try it out.

I also want to make Mackenzie a tutu for her birthday. Since her birthday is on Saturday and I don't have much free time between now and then, it probably won't happen (although Thursday is looking promising, but we will see). I don't know why I have suddenly felt like making her a tutu, but I can't get it out of my head.

Knitting. I still love doing it. I feel like I need a bazillion baby hats for all the people having babies in the next few months. Not to mention my friends who have had babies for months that I still need presents for. Yes, I am a bad friend (sorry Carin and Kelly, I need to get on the ball). I will say it is easier to knit in the winter when there is less going on.

I need to have no more great ideas until I finish all of these.

No comments: