Thursday, September 4, 2008

Leaving in a minivan....

Off we go on another exciting family adventure! Yeah right, we are just going to another car show! Since I am lame and do not own a laptop and my husband fears he will get fired if his work laptop has anything that is non work, I am not sure how I am going to do this every day blogging thing. I'm sure there is some way to write a bunch of posts and set them to post at different times, but I can't quite wrap my brain around it. Never mind, I figured it out. Maybe I am smarter than I think!

Keep up all the great blogging!

3 comments:

Momma Mary said...

When you go to post:

You'll see a Down arrow at the bottom that says Posting Options... Click the arrow, and on the right side, you'll see the date/time, etc. You can change the time to a future date. When you're done click publish.. It will automatically post at that time! :) yay!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Fancy! I still can't figure out how to make my paragraphs have a blank line between them. I have to use a . as a space holder. I thought I picked the right option in the settings so it would add that extra line but it seems to be hit and miss for me.

Have a fun trip, I won't blog negatively about you if you miss a few days. Right now you are on my champion blogger list!

Alison said...

Hope you have fun at the car show!