Friday, March 28, 2008

Confessional, Part 1

So I have a few confessions to make....
  • One of my favorite songs at the moment is by Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. Yes, I am that pitiful. Bailey loves that show, and I actually don't mind it too much.
  • Speaking of songs, today I downloaded an American Idol song. Really. I loved David Cook's version of Billie Jean that he played on Tuesday, so I coughed up 99 cents so I can listen to it forever, even if David Cook ends up like many Idol hopefuls in the past.
  • I ate McDonalds twice today. It was my secret lunch (I threw away all the trash outside) and Jared wanted to have it tonight, but I couldn't say no. I will admit that right now I am sick of McDonalds and hope I feel this way for awhile.
  • In the next 2 years I would really like to have another baby and be done. But I only want a girl. I can't even imagine having a boy. There aren't any boy names I like. None. I am already forming a list of girl names in my head. I even have a theme that goes on with my kids' names!
  • I hate having to socialize in big groups of people. Even with people whom I know well this is hard. So for me, going to parties or big group activities is hard. Jared thinks I am weird because of this.

That's all I have for now. I am sure I will think of more confessions, and they will be equally as shocking.

2 comments:

Knick Knack Paddy Whack, Throw This Mom a Bone said...

My girls love Hannah Montana too...and it seriously cracks me up. I even downloaded some of her songs for them to listen to in their room and in the car. :)

AI's David Cook singing Billie Jean - I need to download it too - Awesome!

McD's- Mmmm...

Babies - I would love to have more too...and I totally know what you mean. I just told Dh the other day that if he agreed to another babe I would be terrified to have a boy!

Big groups - ditto. I much prefer smaller groups!! My hubby doesn't get it either. :)

Good confessions....apparently if I had done that too our lists would be very similar!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm with you on the social groups, believe it or not. I'm not as anti as you, but I hate it at church when women for some reason feel they always need to chat in groups. Not so much. I'd much rather be talking one on one with someone.