Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter?

I love Easter. Spring is here, and I love thinking of how everything is new again, just like Christ and the ressurection. Today, however, does not feel like Easter. For one, I awoke and it was snowing outside. That would be fine if I lived in the tundra, but I don't. Plus I hate snow. Then my angel one year old decided puking is a good thing to do after eating candy. Since she was sick yesterday afternoon, we have a feeling that she has the 24 hour stomach bug that the rest of us have already passed around. So the Easter dress that I spent days trying to find will go unworn until next Sunday. Well, maybe next Sunday it will be 70 degrees and she won't even have to wear the sweater I searched all over for! Because she is sick, I am not going to church. I don't know if I have ever missed church on Easter. I go to church every Sunday so I guess it isn't a big deal, but just the same, going to church as a family is an Easter tradition in my mind.

I hope the bunny is doing well, though. He was very kind to my children this year! Spoiled them, actually.

No comments: