Saturday, March 29, 2008

So much to say, so little time

Or such a bad memory. All day I will be attending to my regular life, and a thought will pop into my head. And I will think, "I should blog about that!" Then when all is quiet in my house and I actually have a free moment to sit down and write something, everything thoughtful and witty has exited my head. Right now all I can think of is "I have a headache, so I should go to bed soon."

With posts like this, I will be surprised if anyone continues to visit!

2 comments:

Momma Mary said...

The real issues!!! That's what happens to me more times than not. If I don't make a note somewhere, or if I don't blog it immediately, it's gone. I have spent my last month dealing with this!

Knick Knack Paddy Whack, Throw This Mom a Bone said...

I will always read Samantha!! :)