Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Now I am like everyone else!

So I have been tossing around the idea of starting a blog, but I hate to do things just because "everyone else is doing it". I like to go against the grain, you know. Plus, what if people read it and figure out how weird I am? What if no one reads it and I am just talking to myself AGAIN? I guess I just wanted a place to write down all of the random thoughts I have. I do feel a little pressure to be intelligent and witty, because who wants to read a blog that is bland and boring?

I bet you didn't know that I wrote in a journal every day for more than two years when I was in college. Hopefully I can be sort of committed to keeping this up to date! Unlike some other slacker bloggers!

2 comments:

Bakersfunnyfarm said...

I totally know I'm one of those "slacker bloggers" you're talking about LOL I keep thinking of things to write then when i finally sit down to do it I can't rember what I was going to say! Oh...and those of us who love you already know you're weird but we love you anyway XOXOXO

Melissa@thebblog said...

I forgot that you wrote in your journal so regularly! It always made me feel guilty because I was such a bad journal writer.