Monday, October 13, 2008

Hi. Did you miss me?

Sorry about the blogging break. I was just super busy and didn't have the energy to post anything. Plus I am sure you did not want to hear how busy I felt and how I was a single parent most of the time. Still busy working at the in law's other house to get it ready to sell. My husband has been out of town a bunch lately for work, and when he was home he was working late. Mackenzie is still loving the movie Pollyanna. Bailey is awaiting his 8th birthday, which is next week.

****Just a pause in my train of thought, I put Mackenzie to bed almost an hour ago and she is still awake, talking and playing. As long as she is happy, I don't care what she is doing. Wait, I don't really mean that. But I do hope she will go to bed soon so she can wake up at 7 so we can take Bailey to school.*****

Where was I? Oh, I think I was boring everyone with details of what has been going on at my house. Well, for one thing, it is dirty. I haven't had the energy for cleaning. Maybe next week.

Today is my father in law's birthday. He is old. But he is great, even when he isn't perfect.

*****Sorry, interrupting again. The happy noises from the crib don't sound so happy. It sounds like she is calling Daddy. That is funny. Last week Daddy put her to bed, and he got her out of her crib 10 minutes later because she was in there playing. So she now knows he is the sucker to call for to attempt to get out. She doesn't realize Daddy isn't coming home tonight!*****

Well, hopefully in the next few days I will find something semi-interesting to blog about. Maybe.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hope things calm down for you soon.

Unknown said...

I love reading whatever you have to say. Hope you start to feel less busy soon.