Saturday, October 4, 2008

Overwhelmed

Ever feel like you have too much going on and zero energy to do anything? Yeah, I am having one of those days. My house is messy, the kids are out of control and I just don't have the energy to deal with it at the moment. Thank goodness tomorrow is Sunday. I am just going to have a relaxing day. No worries about anything. Spend time with the kids and show them I love them. Be outside and enjoy the beautiful day. Be spiritually edified with church. And just not stress. Here's hoping my great plan of relaxing works!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be whelmed with you. Wait, can you just be "whelmed" or do you always have to be overwhelmed?

Anonymous said...

Sadly I think that's been every day for me for the last month. No energy & overwhelmed. Man I'm depressing. I think it's just the stress of that damn house hanging over everyone's head that is pushing you to the edge. For me I think it's this whole having kids thing & a full hotel for a month.

Unknown said...

I am with Denae! I took off about five days from the house re-cooped and spent some time with my turkeys this weekend and am ready to go again tomorrow...I think....