Monday, April 7, 2008

Yes, I am an addict

I am sorry to say that I have an addiction. A bad one. I am addicted to shopping at Target. It would be bad enough if I just went in and looked around, but no, I have to purchase something every time. And lately it has been that I have to buy a lot of somethings.



Today I go to Target just to buy some juice. Last time I checked, juice did not cost $71, which is how much I spent. There is something that just draws me to Target, like a bug to the bug zapper. I always buy things I absolutely need. Like Doritos. Can't live without them, right? And I bought Mackenzie a potty. And diapers that I had coupons for. (I had to be realistic, I would love for Mackenzie to use the potty all the time, but I know that we will still be diapering around here for awhile). This was one of the better trips, because I didn't buy loads of crap. I was able to go through the express line with the small amount of crap I purchased.

Anyone know of a Target Shopper's Anonymous group? If not, maybe I should form one! I hope I am not the only Target junkie out there!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I tend to stop at Target on the way home because we need some ingredient for dinner. Then I end up buying more then one ingredient. Wait, most of the time they aren't even ingredients.

Anonymous said...

I've made a packed to keep my distance from Target. I definitely have the addiction also & since there was one by my work, on my lunch break me & my friends would just go "browse" to get out of the office. The bills started racking up, so I'm trying to break my strings. Not to mention I'll always hate them because of their horrible return policy & customer service. I'm not strong enough to go all the way to a boycott though. Too bad they have such cute stuff.