Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So Close!!!

I have a confession. I am a blog hopper. I don't know if there is a real word that describes jumping from blog to blog through other people's blogs, but I think blog hopper is a good word. Anyway, through other people's blogs I found one that was having a contest on the worst parenting advice ever given to you. There was even a prize. Now I love prizes and competition. I have always wanted to win something, and I thought this was my chance. So today I popped on the other blog to see if they had announced a winner, and sure enough they had! My heart pounded with excitement, thinking I might have won.

Nope, not me.

I really want to be a winner. Especially of a gift card prize.

Maybe someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the advice? You can be my winner.
I think blog hopping is pretty common these days. Everyone I know seems to have the same confession that they do it. No need to be bashful about it anymore.

Unknown said...

You are funny!